All Inclusive Offer from just £109 per person for two nights
Why not treat yourself to a cosy, relaxing break safe in the knowledge that everything you need will be included in this remarkably low price.
Choose your stay dates right up to 31st March 2017.
Price - £109 per person for two nights
- Twin or Double room
(Price based on two people sharing)
- Full breakfast each morning
- Two course dinner each evening
- Daily lunch to include soup and sandwiches
- Complimentary tea and coffee in our lounges throughout your stay
- Unlimited drinks between 7pm and 11pm
(House draught beer and lager, house wine selection and draught soft drinks
- Complimentary room upgrade
(subject to availability on arrival)
- Early check in from 12 noon and late checkout up to 2pm on day of departure
(Please contact the hotel the day before arrival to check availability for early check in and late check-out)
- Complimentary car parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary use of onsite leisure facilities
- Minimum two night stay
Book early to avoid disappointment by checking the availability box below. Alternatively you can call us on: 01902 429216
Terms and Conditions
Availability is limited and there may be a restricted allocation of rooms available.
- This offer is subject to availability
- Prices based on two adults sharing a double or a twin room for a minimum 2 night stay
- Available 7 days a week
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations must be pre-paid, are non-refundable and must be made a minimum of 24 hours prior to arrival
- All services during the stay will be offered on production of a Fully Inclusive Key Card
- Early check in and late check out is subject to availability, please ring the hotel the day before your stay to confirm availability
- This inclusive package is for your consumption only. Should you wish to entertain friends and other guests who are not on a fully inclusive package, relevant charges will apply and be added to the bill
- All food and drink will be solely for consumption in the hotel's public areas
- Guests are welcome to order a la carte meals but these will be charged at the normal rate
- Maximum party size is six. All guests must be over the age of 25
- Alcoholic beverages will be supplied in accordance with current licensing laws. Under responsible drinking laws, hotel management reserve the right to refuse to sell alcohol.
- This special offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer
- Speciality tea and coffee are not included
*Please note, Mercure Wolverhampton hold regular event nights throught the calendar year with live entertainment and loud music until late. If you wish to check your stay date, please call the hotel direct on 01902 429216.